Virtual Teams Management
This online course is addressed to team leaders, project managers, directors or anyone who’s entrusted with a project involving online team work. The course can also be followed by people who assist managers involved in managing virtual teams or who are preparing for such a career move.
It includes topics such as:
- Fayol and Nehemiah: a paradigm shift
- How to develop your team?
- Establishing trust
- Process and tools: work process and reporting, social technologies
- Team communication
- Approaching conflicts
- Motivation, rewards and recognition
- What does Wikipedia and Tom Sawyer have to do with it?
- The secret of computer games
Details and registration: www.ZFeLearning.ro