It’s no secret that the global telecoms market is evolving with increasing speed, upending traditional models. Telecom service providers are currently experiencing slower revenue growth from traditional voice and data services. As they look to introduce new products and services, they are facing off with technology companies considered as innovation powerhouses. Can Telecom service providers keep up with the innovation and agility of the high-tech leaders to compete with them effectively?
The PwC Product Innovation & Development Study
In 2015, PwC conducted a refresh of this comprehensive product innovation & development study utilizing PwC’s core Service Innovation framework, spanning strategy through execution & enablement:
Key findings from this study include:
- Where leading global telecom operators and leading tech companies fall on the product development innovation scale
- What’s improved and what still lags vs. a decade ago
- Key factors that help reduce cost overruns and schedule slippage while also driving faster cycle times
- A symbiotic link between EBIT and product development performance
- The leading practices to achieve higher business performance and what should be the targets to achieve measurable improvements
Check out the full PwC report for more details!