For a long time, in Romania there was no research on lobbying. Each public speach would refer to what people want or see lobbying and each lobbyist would strongly affirm that there is not much lobbying undergone in this country. However, some questions arise:
- Do all these assumptions have any support in reality?
- Do people make the distinction between lobby and traffic of influence?
- Which are the most efficient lobbying tools?
- How many actors are there lobbying?
This is why a research was needed and answers are given – you may download:
- “Lobbying in Romania” 2012 – the English version
- “Lobby în România” 2012 – versiunea în limba română