“Intelligent Benchmarking” is an article I wrote for the “Business Week” Journal in February 2009. The article provides some tips & tricks on how to perform a successful benchmarking process namely:
- correctly identify your necessities,
- explore the hidden parts of statistics,
- identify the optimum benchmarking frequency,
- heal yourself from the “we can’t do it” syndrome,
- involve your people within the process.
You may find below a PDF copy (Romanian version only):
“Intelligent Benchmarking,” Business Week Journal No.122, McGraw-Hill Publishing, Bucharest, 24 February 2009